Sorry to nag you, but we need your permission to serve you cookies. We require your permission to comply with the ePrivacy directive.
Silentnight Eco Comfort Miracoil Ortho Mattress
- Miracoil zoned spring system
- Hand tufted with luxurious damask cover
- Spinal support to help reduce aches and pains
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite free
- Mattress Depth: 24cm
- Comfort: Extra Firm
Eco Comfort Miracoil Ortho
Orthopeadic mattress that uses breathable and sustainable fibres that are 100% recyclable to give you a fresh and purifying sleep from eco-friendly materials that won’t cost the planet or your pocket.
A fresh and natural sleeping experience
Featuring natural materials engendered from sustainable sources, the Eco Comfort layer is fully recyclable and highly breathable, allowing air to pass through for an invigorating and refreshing night's sleep. Fibres have been intelligently constructed vertically to offer extra support and help you move freely through the night.
No partner disturbance
Silentnight's exclusive Miracoil system offers outstanding support, superior spinal alignment, maximises sleeping space and reduces "roll-together" for less partner disturbance- making it ideal for couples. It's also zoned for perfect spinal alignment and offers firmer support.
The little extras that make a big difference
The Eco Comfort Miracoil Luxury has been treated with Allergy UK approved Purotex - a natural treatment that combats allergens to create a drier, fresher and healthier mattress.
This mattress is single sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
Sleep Surface - 75% Spun Rayon25% Polypropylene
Underside - 60% Polypropylene / 40% Polyester
Side Border - 24% Polyester / 36% Cotton / 40% Polypropylene
|Firmness Rating||Extra Firm|
|Comfort Filling||Eco Comfort|
|Price Band||Great Value|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.